Field Service Technician
Automation One Business Systems is actively seeking to hire experienced full-time field service technicians to support our constantly expanding client base throughout Metro Vancouver.
As Metro Vancouver’s largest authorized office equipment dealer, Automation One is proud to offer products from industry leaders Canon, Ricoh, Lexmark and Samsung. Automation One provides exceptional service and support throughout Metro Vancouver for business large and small.
Qualification and Experiences:
- Candidates must possess excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- An above average mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting abilities are a must.
- Previous Field Experience is a must
- Basic computer networking knowledge.
- Canon, Ricoh Lexmark and Samsung certification are assets, but not required.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required.
Above industry salary, comprehensive health benefits and a substantial car allowance is included for all successful candidates.
If you are interested in joining our service team at Automation One Business Systems, please forward your resume and additional information to email@example.com.
Accounts Manager (Sales Consultant)
Automation One is actively seeking dynamic sales associate who are motivated and driven by an opportunity where your pay is the by-product of your efforts.
As Metro Vancouver’s largest authorized office equipment dealer, Automation One is proud to offer products from industry leaders Canon, Ricoh, Lexmark and Samsung. Automation One provides exceptional sales, service and support throughout Metro Vancouver for business large and small.
- Inside and Outside Sales
- Field Cold Calling
- Booking Appointments
- Data Entry
- Maintain a large base of qualified prospects through phone call and personal visit
- Business-to-Business prospecting to develop new opportunities
Qualifications / Experiences:
- Resides in the Metro Vancouver area.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Is a self-starter and can work independently
- Exemplifies planning, organizational and scheduling skills
- Has active listening skills and probing abilities
- Ability to source and contact decision makers to arrange meetings to sell and promote document solutions, equipment and services
- Has excellent work ethic and exudes professionalism
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to quickly learn computer programs and web applications
Benefits / Wages:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Monthly base plus commission and allowances
- Corporate training and on-going support
- Health and Dental benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- An opportunity to make a positive impact within the community and the clients we serve
If you are interested in joining our sales team at Automation One Business Systems, please forward your resume and additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org.