- The Canon imagePRESS C710 has production speeds of up to 70 ipm
- Maintains rated speed on uncoated stocks up to 80 lb. Cover
- 7,650 sheet1 feeding capacity with up to six different sources
- Wide array of productive Canon in-line accessories2
1. Capacity based on 20 lb. Bond
2. Optional accessories required
- 2400 x 2400-dpi print resolution utilizing the unique R-VCSEL imaging technology
- Intuitive calibration process that uses internal sensors to measure test patches
- Translucent CV Toner produces vibrant images on a wide variety of stocks
- Multi DAT helps to achieve consistent color across long runs automatically
- The Canon imagePRESS C710 supports stocks up to 130 lb. Cover in weight2
- Runs a variety of envelopes and long sheets2 up to 51.2″
- Achieve highly accurate and consistent registration even on large and heavy stocks
- Meets ENERGY STAR® standards and rated EPEAT Gold
2. Optional accessories required.
More About Canon
Canon is widely regarded as the gold standard in the printer manufacturing industry. A Japanese multinational corporation, the company was founded in Tokyo in 1937 as an electronics company specializing in imaging products.
Besides printing equipment, they manufacture imaging and optical products including cameras, camcorders, professional displays, TV broadcasting and film equipment, projectors, steppers, scanners, binoculars, microscopes, calculators, a wide array of medical equipment and more.
Canon Canada was set up over 45 years ago as a dedicated presence in the country and is headquartered in Brampton, Ontario. The company strives to be the preferred choice for technology and services to enhance the lives of business performance. Additionally, they are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Social and environmental responsibility is also a major point the company prides itself on. In addition to enacting its own environmental charter, they run multiple recycling and end-of-life electronics programs, while encouraging energy-efficient and sustainable business practices.
As an Authorized Dealer in the Metro Vancouver area, Automation One is dedicated to providing our valued customers with a wide range of Canon products and solutions including both colour and monochrome office printers, MFPs, production printers, large format printers, document scanners, and check scanners.